hello sir, now i am studying 3 year computer science engineering. what are the things i want to do to make my resume different? and i want to do any certification courses which is best ? wat i want to do to get good job? which is useful presenting paper or attending conferences? please guide me!
Rajesh's Advice on Wednesday, July 03, 2013 :
Couple of things
Forget about certification for now, although studying for the same is good. Concentrate on the below following items.
1. Solid grasp on data structures and algorithms
2. Object Oriented Concepts and principles including SOLID principles, GRASP patterns.
4. Solidify your database skills
5. Understand about HTTP, TCP/IP etc.
6. Master any web technologies like ASP.NET, (PHP or Rails)
7. Understand about MVC pattern (as any web technology will lead to this pattern)
8. HTML 5 (Get a good grasp on this)
9. CSS3 (Get a good grasp on this).
10. Study about UX and usability design.
And then go for certification related studies..
Attending conferences is good, but presenting paper even better as it gives a boost to your self confidence.
Note for Pavithra Subramaniam : You can respond to this advice by logging into the website.>
Disclaimer: Reply given to your question by our expert
panels are based on their personal experience who have been successful in their
career or are well acquainted in the role they are/were playing. This may or may
not be suitable in a specific circumstances, please consider this as an advice that
may help you carve your career. DotNetFunda.Com or its expert panel members will
not be responsible for loss of any kind because of any decision you take based on these advices.