This article deals with using LINQ to Xml in C#.
LINQ - Language Integrated Query a flexible query like language introduced in C# to query any data set, whether database, XML, or just plain objects. They have made this
MS has defined all new set of classess with LINQ for XML-manipulation query XML with LINQ queries.
We will see some samples on how LINQ queries can be used to query XML files.
1. First we will create an XML file using LINQ
2. Reading a XML string using LINQ
3. Reading an XML from a file
4. Search an Element using LINQ
5. Search by an Attribute usning LINQ
6. Modify an Element value using LINQ
7. Modify an Attribute value using LINQ
Hope you all will like this article.