In this article we will see how to use Angular.js in Light switch Application. Please check previous articles on Light switch by visiting following links.
- It decreases emphasis on directly handling DOM manipulation from the application logic
- It employs efficient two-way data binding and sensible MVC implementation
- We can create our own HTML custom tags and attributes
The objective of the article is to explain how to use Angular.js in Lightswitch Applications.
- Step 1: Lets start with a new Light switch Application
Create a New Project Open visual studio 2013 -> click on File -> New Project -> Create new LightSwitchHTMLApplication -> Name it as LightSwitchAngularJs.
- Step 2: Right-click on the Data Sources folder and select Add Table
Create a table called Products and save it.The table will be pluralized to Store
- Step 3: Now lets add Nuget components
Go to Tools select Library Package Manager and then select PAckage Manager Console
and then type one by one and install
- PM> Install-Package angularjs
- Install-Package Microsoft.AspNet.Mvc -Version 5.0.0
- PM> Install-Package AspNetWebApi
In this article we have seen how to make our light-switch application ready to use Angular JS.In next part we will see the coding part.
About the Author