In this article, we will discuss how to zoom a image using WPF Parameters.
Hi friends today we will discuss how to zoom a image using WPF Parameters.
- Once open the Visual Studio click on File Click on the Project .
- As you are seeing there are many application(s) from them Select WPF application
- At name rename it as per your requirement.
Adding new folder :
- Right click on the project click on Add from there click on New Folder
- Name the folder as per your requirement .
We need to add existing item . we need to add image in this folder . its very important area ensure that you’re
going to add image with read,write permissions
<ImageBrush ImageSource= ":D\Beautyfull-Birds-1.jpg"/>
Once image added into folder ensure that drag and drop at image source .
Type the image path and ensure that path is correct .
Once the image is added in that path preview of that of form will look like above .
Title="MainWindow" Height="350" Width="525">
<Canvas Height="200" Name="mainCanvas" Width="400"
- Click F5 and run the project the out put screen look like above .
- As your able to see a red color box area going to zoom and looks like below .
In this article we have seen how to zoom Image on selected area Using WPF.