Blog author: Sheonarayan
| Posted on: 5/18/2012 | Category: Others Blogs
| Views: 853 | Status: [Microsoft_MVP] [Administrator]
| Points: 75
| Alert Moderator
Almost all of us has a personal blog and majority of them perhaps prefer Blogspot. Many of them prefer Blogspot as it allows us to freely redirect your custom domain to the blog.
If you are one who redirect your custom domain to the blog might always wanted to keep a home page that never changes. Generally the home page post is the latest post of the blog by default.
To keep a fixed post as Home page, you can do following.
- Create a post as you create a normal blog post
- Go to the post and click on Edit
- Focus on the right side of the Edit window, you will see Published on option as shown in the picture below
- Select any future date (may be a year from the current date)
- Click Update and you are done
- Refresh the page and you will see this edited post on the home page
Hope this will be helpful.
Sheo Narayan, Microsoft MVP
Found interesting? Add this to: