confused with job title

Posted by Madhavip under Others on 7/10/2012 | Points: 10 | Views : 889 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
Hi,

I am working in a small company (<100) in hyderabad since last 2 years in .net. My job is mainly to maintain and support the IIS Web server. I did developed few pages in .net and we do not have ay DBA so as and when required we create tables, stored procedures... as required.

I have lot of difficulty in finding suitable job. Please help me. I possible I would like to discuss in phone abt this to get better understanding.

Please help

Responses

Posted by: Johnbhatt on: 7/12/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
You can start with Developer if you do have knowledge of Coding ASP.NET. Then once started, you can upgrade your knowledge as well as post. Keep checking Job Section for latest.

Wish you all the best.

John Bhatt
Glad to Know, Free to Share.....
http://www.johnbhatt.com

Madhavip, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Dotnetrajanikanth on: 7/12/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Try to figure out in which part you are good at and in which part you are giving your 100%. Choose the role that keeps you moving. If you are good at coding and you are really good at coding then opt for development. If you love to do database stuffs more and if that gives you more pleasure then opt for DBA..

Madhavip, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response