how to disable the div

Posted by mareesnectar-12158 under ASP.NET on 7/23/2012 | Points: 10 | Views : 1891 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 4
Hi...
<div id="Followup1" runat="server" if ($("#rdbtnRecertification").attr("checked") == "true") $("#Followup1").attr("disabled") == "disabled" >
Please correct the code/give me the solution.
On page load the div will check the radio button is checked or not ,if its checked means it will disable the div otherwise it will enable the div...

Responses

Posted by: Dotnetrajanikanth on: 7/23/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Marees,

Try by giving the jQuery code in the document.load() function.

mareesnectar-12158, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Ranjeet_8 on: 7/23/2012 [Member] [MVP] Gold | Points: 25

Up
Down
Refer this url
it may help u..
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7464844/jquery-slide-and-show-hide-divs

mareesnectar-12158, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Dotnetrajanikanth on: 7/23/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Ranjeet_8,

Good Evening,

I am sorry to point out that the above answer is also irrelevant to the question asked.
Even the DotNet funda admin has alerted you several times regarding irrelevant answers to the forum post.
I know that a person cannot be always right. But he can try not to be always wrong.

So as a dotnet funda member and user i kindly request you to post at least 2 or 3 sensible / Relevant answers among your 100 - 150 replies.

Do Not Take this in a negative manner.

Your aim may is to be one of the prize winner of the month but in order to get a prize its not good to mislead other forum readers.

Some of your forum answers were very helpful, Those were during the initial days of participation.
so try to get back to your original form and keep helping others.

Good Luck. :)

Regards

Posted by: Patel28rajendra on: 7/24/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi
you can write as below

if ($('#rdbtnRecertification').is(':checked'))
{
$('#Followup1').attr('disabled', true);
}
else
{
$('#Followup1').removeAttr('disabled');
}

R D Patel

Login to post response