File Upload and GridView

Posted by sarithasi-16371 under ASP.NET on 8/8/2012 | Points: 10 | Views : 22143 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
Hi,

I have a gridview with button in templatecolumn.On button click it will popup a lightbox with flashUpload.My requirement is to list all already uploaded files in the lightbox while clicking the button.

I am opening the lighbox from client side and trying to add controls inside the lightbox on server side(need to list all files in label).When I tried that in pageload(since pageLoad is firing before client side button click) it is working but it is not the required one becuase I need to capture the files based on the rows(primary key) in gridview.

Pls share some suggestions.

Thanks,
Saritha.

Responses

Posted by: Jayakumars on: 9/27/2012 [Member] [MVP] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
hi

refer this

http://www.dotnetfunda.com/articles/article1897-file-upload-in-gridview-with-ajax-modalpopup.aspx

Mark as Answer if its helpful to you

sarithasi-16371, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Jayakumars on: 9/27/2012 [Member] [MVP] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
hi

Please mark as answer if it helpful to you.

Mark as Answer if its helpful to you

sarithasi-16371, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Solijoseph on: 9/28/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi
Please check the attched file (Screen shot)
If it satisfy your need, Please inform me ,I will send you the source code.
 Download source file

Thanks & Regards
Solimon Joseph

Login to post response