what is agaile , how it different from normal agile using srud

Posted by Jameschowdare under Project Management on 1/8/2010 | Views : 4181 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 5
what is agaile , how it different from normal agile using srud

Responses

Posted by: RtpHarry on: 1/9/2010 [Member] [MVP] Bronze

Up
Down
I cant find any mention of agaile or srud on the internet... at least nothing related to programming. Are you sure this is what you meant? Where have you heard about it?

Jameschowdare, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Raja on: 1/10/2010 [Member] Starter

Up
Down
Hey RtpHarry,

I guess he is looking for Agile not agaile (typo) and srud means Scum.

James,

If I am correct, for Agile is a software development methodology. Accordingly to wikipedia "Agile software development refers to a group of software development methodologies based on iterative development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing cross-functional teams. The term was coined in the year 2001 when the Agile Manifesto was formulated."

For more details, you can see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agile_software_development

Scrm is an iterative incremental framework for managing complex work (such as new product development) commonly used with agile software development.

For more details on Scrum go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_(development)

Hope these links will help you.

Thank you.

Regards,
Raja, USA

Posted by: RtpHarry on: 1/10/2010 [Member] [MVP] Bronze

Up
Down
Raja, I did consider that but then the question would say "What is agile, how is it different from agile with scrum" so the question still didnt make much sense to me...

Nice write up of agile and scrum though :)

Posted by: Nishithraj on: 1/12/2010 [Member] Bronze

Up
Down
The question is meaningless

Mark this as answer, if it is.....

With regards
Nishithraj Narayanan

Posted by: Poster on: 1/13/2010 [Member] Starter

Up
Down
There is no response from the thread creator, has he seen the reply given to his question or has asked this question to create one more post in his name?

Login to post response