portable applications

Posted by Pumba under C# on 10/15/2012 | Points: 10 | Views : 1141 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 4
Hi, I have a question. What libraries to create portable applications you prefer. As I learned from Google there are many varieties of them. I need a library to make portable games and programs related to finances. Maybe someone has experience with portable applications? We need young and creative professionals in the team.

Responses

Posted by: Amsterdam on: 10/16/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
There are several ways to create such a game. Installation does not require a web game. Also, do not forget about virtualization of the game.

Pumba, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Pumba on: 10/17/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
I did not consider virtualization as a way to create the desired game. I'll look for a way to do this with the use of virtualization.

Posted by: Amsterdam on: 10/19/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Try enigma protector for example. Or maybe it is better to use thinapp, xenapp, boxedapp, app-v, vmw or cameyo. You can choose any which you would like.

Posted by: Pumba on: 10/22/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Thanks a lot. Now I have the direction for work. I will try to understand technology your proposed . If anyone would have any idea, even the craziest in your opinion - write me.
Best regards

Login to post response