drag and drop?

Posted by Ali42 under ASP.NET on 1/20/2013 | Points: 10 | Views : 964 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
I am new in this site and I'm lucky and I'm sure would help a lot.
I do not know how to do it.
I want to school time table there is teachers and their lessons of course but these lessons has diffrent hour for ex: teacher X has MATH and PHYSC MAT 3 hour PHYSC 5 hour in a week.
he will distribute these lessons in a time table
I want to distribute with USE DRAG AND DROP these lessons on the time table SO What components will I use? First I will get lessons list for X teacher from database which component I will use??? gridview????
so drag and drop technic I will use where will drop??? another gridview???

I know I will use javascript.but which component I will use for get data from database and which component for timetable area...

ASP.NET DRAG AND DROP GRIDVIEW1 CELL TO ANOTHER GRIDVIEW2 ANY CELL ??? this is true..I searched alot but didnt find anything..

thanks alot.

Posted by: Dylanrodriguez on: 1/21/2013 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

What is ASP.NET? ASP.NET stands for Active Server Pages .NET and is developed by Microsoft. ASP.NET is used to create web pages and web technologies and is an integral part of Microsoft's .NET framework vision. As a member of the .NET framework, ASP.NET is a very valuable tool for programmers and developers as it allows them to build dynamic, rich web sites and web applications using compiled languages like VB and C#.

Ali42, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Ali42 on: 1/21/2013 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

I know what is the ASP.NET Sharepoint etc. this is not my question and this is not for sharepoint
I will do web base application in because this question only little part of the program..

I will wait for true advice or answers thank alot

Ali42, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response