The following steps to recover the DELETED Data...! But not REMOVED Database.
You can recover the DELETED data back! If you have the following recovery plan...
1. Is your Database Recovery model is FULL / BULK_LOGGED ?
2. Do you have any Full backup taken before the actual DELETE...?
3. The LOG should not be TRUNCATED after the Last FULL backup taken (Shrink/Rebuild/Truncate)
4. You have to take LOG backup Immediately after the actual DELETE (Tail-Log Backup).
If all the activities are TRUE!
1. Restore the FULL backup (.bak) taken before with NORECOVERY or STANDBY mode.
2. Continuously, Restore the LOG backup talen now with "STOP AT" (at what time you have performed the DELETE ?) with RECOVERY mode.
: These steps are used to recover the DELETED data / Schema. But, There will be a minimum lost of data after the "STOP AT" timestamp you used.
CheersSantosh4u, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator