Learnership/Mentorship programme

Posted by Vuyiswamb under DotNetFunda.Com on 3/4/2013 | Points: 10 | Views : 1597 | Status : [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] | Replies : 0
Hello Everyone

My name is Vuyiswa Maseko, a site Administrator here at Dotnetfunda. I have been receiving nice and encouraging messages from most of you to continue with the work we are doing here at Dotnetfunda.

I recently vacated my position as a Senior Developer at my previous company and I accepted a managerial position with another reputable company. That being said, I will not be lost in software development, it is still my passion, I will continue to use my programming skills, share them through the various channels in the field. In my endeavor to continue sharing my knowledge and maximize my skills knowledge I have partnered with other equally skills friends of different and diverse skills and opened a company called VimalSoft®. The company deals with Kinect and Xbox Development. We have a number of very exciting products on the pipeline that will be released soon.
We are offering leanership and/or Mentorship programmes for any junior, intermediate to experienced developers who are interested in joining the great team as we build the next generation of Kinect and in Xbox applications.

Please note that we will have other projects in Technologies like Silverlight, WCF, WPF, ASP.NET, and SQL Server that we will expose everyone to. The Projects during mentorship period will be real projects that the company will present to clients, which will go through quality checking and endorsed by the company and see if they meet client and industry standards in terms of quality, design and presentation.

Basic understanding of any of the Following technologies:
. C#
. Basic in Kinect Development and Xbox will be added as advantage.
. Graphic Designers welcome
. System Analyst
. Project Management.
. Basic Understanding Of Agile
. Asp.net
. Win Forms
. SQL Server
. Silverlight 5

Please Note
This is purely for experience and learning purposes, no form of payment will be paid. Learners or mentees may be incentivized for successful projects they participated in.

We do not have offices in any of the countries, we will be setting up an Office in South Africa and India (Hyderabad) soon. Our website will be up and running in the next few months as well. For now anyone who will be joining Vimalsoft® in a Learnership, will be Expected to own the Following:
1. Internet (We will advise on the regular meetings)
2. Visual studio 2012 and 2010
3. SQL Server Management Studio
4. If you join as a Graphic Designer (CS5)
5. Team Viewer 8(free Version)
6. Fiddler

If you don't have all these software we can also provide.

If you are interested, please email us your CV to vuyiswa[at]crimedetails[dot]com

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda

(No response found.)