Learning life from the classic joke

Posted by Sususan under DotNetFunda.Com on 3/15/2013 | Points: 10 | Views : 1275 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
People like jokes to divert our depressed, but never understood the meaning behind these jokes. Here small makes up for you to collect some jokes, and attach the philosophy. I hope you enjoyed the laughter and understand the meaning.
Mike walked into the restaurant, point of a soup, waiter immediately to his end up. The waiter just walks away. Mike shouted: "Hi. I can't drink the soup." The waiter changes another soup for him. He said: "I'm sorry. I can't drink the soup. "The waiter had to call the manager. The manager reverent and respectful towards Mike nodded, and said: "Sir, this dish is the best, welcomed by oakleysunglassescp. com customers, don't you... ... ""I mean, where is the spoon?"
Philosophy: to be wrong, of course, is a good thing. But often we have the right to remove oakleysunglassescp. com , leaving the wrong. The result is wrong.
A person from Scotland to London, would like to visit an old friend, but forgot his address, so sent a telegram to his father: "Do you know Tom's address? Repeat quickly! " On the same day, he received an urgent call back: " Yes, I know."
Philosophy: When we finally found the correct answer, but found that it is the most useless.
There are three men in New York. They booked a suite of forty-fifth high-rise hotel layer. One night, the building oakleysunglassescp. com elevator failure, the waiter arranged for them to spend the night in the lobby. They decided to walk back to the room, and agreed to make jokes, singing and telling stories, the floor to reduce fatigue. Jokes, songs to sing, very not easy to climb to the thirty-fourth floor, we all feel be dead beat. "Well, Peter, you tell a humorous story." Peter said: " The story is not long, but extremely sad: I forgot the room key in the hall."
Philosophy: We are suffering, so our humor; humor, so happy. These
Philosophical analysis is very realistic, though it just a joke, but that a variety of wonderful events we make in life. Sometimes pay no attention to it will cause a big joke, may you have more wisdom in happy at the same time!

if you want to know more about cheap oakley sunglasses,please leave me a message

Responses

Posted by: Satyapriyanayak on: 3/15/2013 [Member] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Thanks

If this post helps you mark it as answer
Thanks

Sususan, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Sususan on: 3/20/2013 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down

I glad to hear that.may be you would like it too.http://www.oakleysunglassescp.com/

Sususan, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response