password revover control

Posted by Kshitij_Bhargava under ASP.NET on 7/20/2008 | Views : 1527 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 6
how to crearte password revover control in asp.net 2.0
give also code in c#

Responses

Posted by: Bubbly on: 2/23/2010 [Member] Bronze

Up
Down
Hello,

check this link

http://quickstart.developerfusion.co.uk/QuickStart/aspnet/doc/ctrlref/login/passwordrecovery.aspx

++
Thanks & Regards,
Deepika

Kshitij_Bhargava, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Abhijit Jana on: 2/23/2010 [Member] [MVP] Bronze

Up
Down
Hi Deepika,

Is there any specific reason for answering the question which was asked few years back ? This is not about this post only, I have noticed you are answering many of the question which was asked few years back.

Even some member also notify you regarding the same.

Is it only because of increasing the count of post ? Or anything else.

Please let us know, if there is any specific reason for that.

Thanks !

Best Regards,
Abhijit

Cheers !
Abhijit

Kshitij_Bhargava, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Bubbly on: 2/23/2010 [Member] Bronze

Up
Down
Hello Abhijit,

Old posts doesn't mean you can't reply. Of course these questions are searched by google and visitors may find the answers and links useful. Its not just dotnetfunda members, its for all.

++
Thanks & Regards,
Deepika

Posted by: Abhijit Jana on: 2/23/2010 [Member] [MVP] Bronze

Up
Down
Deepika,

I never told you that you can't reply on old post. But, I am not agree with the reason the you provided. Yes, any one can search google for answer and they may redirect to the DNF for the answer - then what they will see in answer ? WoW , The answer of the question is redirecting me to another link which is listed in google search itself.

See, when people asking some question in forum this is quite understandable that they already searched google, they are not looking for links which can be found top google search result.
It does not mean that you can't give links, yes you can!! but give some explanation of answer, your view and then you can give the link as reference.
Don't take it personally. Think about it. When you are answering a question by doing some analysis rather than putting some search link will increase your knowledge and help you in your longer run

Thanks !
Abhijit

Cheers !
Abhijit

Posted by: Abhi2434 on: 2/23/2010 [Member] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver

Up
Down
Yes.. I agree with Abhijit.

Well, I always try to give the answer myself. So that the user could take the most appropriate benefit from the .NET forums. In fact, a newbie can search google. There are lots of articles there as well, on how to search in google the better way. As time progresses, you can find even more nos of views on other .NET communities. These are based on the personal experiences and what you would do when you face the similar problem.

Giving away links are good, but only when the question is exactly same as the one found over internet. If MVPs go on giving links without sharing anything personally, how could .NET flourish in future.

www.abhisheksur.com

Posted by: Majith on: 7/22/2008 [Member] Starter

Up
Down
hi bhargava,

follow the link below

http://dotnetfunda.com/tutorials/controls/passwordrecovery.aspx

for c# code

http://www.asp.net/learn/security/tutorial-13-cs.aspx

Thanx

Login to post response