1) Interfaces cannot be instantiated directly.
2) Interfaces can contain events, method, indexer and properties.
3) An Interface can contain property definitions.
4) Interfaces contain no implementation of methods.
5) Classes and Structs can implement more than one interface.
6) An Interface can be inherited from by structures.
7) An interface itself can inherit from multiple interfaces (Interface can support multiple
8) If we add a new method to an Interface then we have to track down all the implementations of
the interface and define implementation for the new method.Jitendrasoft09, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator