How can i run .net windows application in 64 bit OS

Posted by Webmaster under Others on 9/6/2008 | Views : 2946 | Status : [Administrator] | Replies : 1
Hi Guys!

i hope u response immediately! i have problem to run my .net windows application in 64 bit xp os...i developed .net windows application in 32 bit os, and i created exe for that... i tried to run in 64 bit Xp edition...i can't continue to install prerequisites(like .net framework 2.0 and sql express) to 64 bit These are the errors i have: Prerequisite check for system component SQL Server 2005 Express Edition failed with the following error message: "This version of SQL Server 2005 Express Edition is not supported for the current processor architecture."

By Prabhakaran

Posted on behalf of Prabhakaran

Best regards,

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 11/16/2008 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable

A .NET Application will run on any Machine that has a Correct .NET Framework installed. There is a .NET Framework for Different PlatForm, after you install it , you can install your Application you created in your 32bit dev. and it can be Downloaded here

, before you set your App for release , make sure that in the Project Properties in the Deplyment section and in the Platform it says "Any Processor"

And your Problem will be Solved

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda

Webmaster, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response