In real time which scenario mvc or asp.net project will use in development.

Posted by Jitendrasoft09 under C# on 6/27/2013 | Points: 10 | Views : 3057 | Status : [Member] [MVP] | Replies : 2
Hi All,
I want to understand In real time which scenario mvc or asp.net project will use in development., let me know if anybody knows.

Jitendra Kumar
If my post helps you, plz mark as an answer.

Responses

Posted by: Satyapriyanayak on: 6/27/2013 [Member] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
The Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern is an architectural design principle that separates the components of a Web application. This separation gives you more control over the individual parts of the application, which lets you more easily develop, modify, and test them.

ASP.NET MVC is part of the ASP.NET framework. Developing an ASP.NET MVC application is an alternative to developing ASP.NET Web Forms pages; it does not replace Web Forms.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd394709%28v=vs.90%29.aspx

If this post helps you mark it as answer
Thanks

Jitendrasoft09, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Raj.Trivedi on: 6/30/2013 [Member] [MVP] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hello Jitendra

ASP.NET MVC use actually depends upon the business requirement,suppose you are developing an application which can have series of logic changes related to business model and also corresponding changes required to data access then i would suggest go for MVC.Though this can also be achieved in normal ASP by using
3 Tier architecture.

One more reason to use ASP.NET MVC is to increase the perfomance since there is no use of server controls and hence there is no need of view state.
One more advantage is you do need to do URL Routing and plus it boosts seo fetching.

Regard's
Raj.Trivedi
"Sharing is Caring"
Please mark as answer if your Query is resolved

Jitendrasoft09, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response