My chrome is not working properly

Posted by aswinialuri-19361 under Windows 8 on 7/13/2013 | Points: 10 | Views : 2228 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
hi
only some urls it is not working i thought some cached data is missed but should i this problem give me a suggestion

Mark as Answer if it helps you
Thanks&Regards
Aswini Aluri

Responses

Posted by: Jitendrasoft09 on: 7/13/2013 [Member] [MVP] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi Aswini,

Please make sure that you have to remove or clean extension from google chrome browser using regedit command, it might be conflict their to open some URL.

Hope you are clear..

Jitendra Kumar
If my post helps you, plz mark as an answer.

aswinialuri-19361, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: aswinialuri-19361 on: 7/13/2013 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
hi Jitendra,

But it is not working proprly

the web page is displaying like this

oops!google chrome could not connect to dotnetfunda.com
Additional suggestion: Acess acached copy of www.donetfunda.com

Mark as Answer if it helps you
Thanks&Regards
Aswini Aluri

aswinialuri-19361, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Jitendrasoft09 on: 7/13/2013 [Member] [MVP] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi Aswini,

You need to understand first oops! means request is not loading. The reason of heavy cookies and history loaded and enabled unnecessary plug ins in your browser, clean all. If not works make a check predict network into settings of google chrome to improve your performance of browser.

I will suggest to you please refer below link to resolve the issue for connection with google chrome -
http://www.ghacks.net/2010/06/26/fix-oops-google-chrome-could-not-connect-to-errors/

Hope you are clear..

Jitendra Kumar
If my post helps you, plz mark as an answer.

Login to post response