I've a Image control inside a ScrollViewer and TIFF file set as its source. Image displayed with black overlay for some height values (in range of 40% to 60% of image's actual height)

Posted by Anwarcode under WPF on 3/9/2010 | Views : 1916 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
I've a Image control inside a ScrollViewer and TIFF file set as its source. Image displayed with black overlay for some height values (in range of 40% to 60% of image's actual height)

<ScrollViewer Grid.Column="2" Margin="5" HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Visible" VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Visible">
<Image Source="doc.tif" Grid.Row="0" Height="3510" Stretch="Uniform" StretchDirection="Both"/>
</ScrollViewer>

The image blackens out for certain height and gets back to normal when height is changed.

Please help me fix this out.

Regards,
Anwar

Responses

Posted by: Abhi2434 on: 3/9/2010 [Member] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver

Up
Down
I think you need to use UpdateLayout.

It must be a repaint issue. Even I found quite a few issues with WPF while working.

What I suggest, if possible, do not stretch the image, rather use Original size(Stretch="None").

www.abhisheksur.com

Anwarcode, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Anwarcode on: 3/15/2010 [Member] Starter

Up
Down
Thanks Abhi

1) We have to use the stretch functionality as there are other dependency to it in our project.
2) I need to either fix this or get conclusive evidence that this is a Microsoft but; please let me know where do I log this for Microsoft to confirm it.

Regards,
Anwar

Anwarcode, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response