My name is Vuyiswa Maseko, a site Administrator here at Dotnetfunda.
I and my team are offering leanership and/or Mentor-ship programme for any junior, intermediate to experienced developers who are interested in joining the great team as we build the next generation of applications.
The Projects during mentor-ship period will be real projects that my company will present to clients, which will go through quality checking and endorsed by the company and see if they meet client and industry standards in terms of quality, design and presentation.
Basic understanding of any of the Following technologies:
• Basic in Kinect Development and Xbox will be added as advantage.
• Graphic Designers welcome
• System Analyst
• Project Management.
• Basic Understanding Of Agile
• Win Forms
• SQL Server
This is purely for experience and learning purposes, no form of payment will be paid. Learners or mentees may be incentivized for successful projects they participated in.
Anyone who will be joining the team in a Learner-ship, will be Expected to have the Following:
1. Internet (We will advise on the regular meetings)
2. Visual studio 2012 OR higher
3. SQL Server Management Studio
4. If you join as a Graphic Designer (CS5)
5. Team Viewer 8(free Version)
If you don’t have all these software we can also provide.
If you are interested, please email us your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org