1. This .dll file is a Browser Helper Object (BHO) that runs automatically every time you start your Internet browser. BHOs are not stopped by personal firewalls, because they are identified by the firewall as your browser itself. BHOs are often used by adware and spyware.
2. The file mscoree.dll, contains program code used by the Microsoft .NET Framework when running programs ritten in the .NET programming language.
3. If mscoree.dll is unavailable or stopped, and software installed on your computer that is written using .NET will no longer work.
4. mscoree.dll is flagged as a system process and does not appear to be a security risk. However, removing Microsoft .net Runtime Execution Engine may adversly impact your system.
5. The Process Server database currently registers mscoree.dll to Microsoft.
6. This is part of Microsoft .NET Framework.
7. Whenever you have a concern about a file like mscoree.dll, feel free to visit our Anonymous Surfing section to help verify your file you are not giving away too much personal information.
8. The Process Server database is updated often, but inaccuracies may still exist, often caused by viruses named after valid files such as Microsoft .net Runtime Execution Engine.
Happy Coding.Prabu_Spark, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator