Show User' Last Login date on their' Profile page

Posted by vishalneeraj-24503 under DotNetFunda.Com on 7/7/2014 | Points: 10 | Views : 571 | Status : [Member] [MVP] | Replies : 4
Hello Webmaster,

It would be great,if we can incorporate User' Last Login date and time on their' Profile page.So that we can track easily at what time he or she were logged-in to Dotnet funda website.

Responses

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 7/7/2014 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable | Points: 25

Up
Down
Good Day Vishal@Neeraj

Thank you for your Suggestion , We will implement that and come back to you.

thanks

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

vishalneeraj-24503, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 7/9/2014 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable | Points: 25

Up
Down
Good Day Vishal@Neeraj

please check at the bottom of the Profile page it is there now.

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

vishalneeraj-24503, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: vishalneeraj-24503 on: 7/9/2014 [Member] [MVP] Platinum | Points: 25

Up
Down
Thanks for incorporating Last login Date and Time.It's showing clearly.It would be nice if you can show last login date and time at the top of profile page.So that it will be easily be seen to any users.And no body will scroll down the page and see the date and time.

Posted by: vishalneeraj-24503 on: 7/9/2014 [Member] [MVP] Platinum | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hello Webmaster,

LAST Login date and Time is showing wrongly when i visit other's profile it's showing current login date and time.I wanted you to incorporate User's Last login date and time to Dotnet funda website. Obviously the login date and time for other users will be different.
For reference purpose,you can check Citi bank website,IngVysya,Irctc and so on. Then you will get the exact picture what i mean.
And also time should show in IST standard.

Login to post response