How to put image in Export to MS Excel

Posted by Vishnupavadi under ASP.NET on 8/11/2014 | Points: 10 | Views : 401 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
My requirement -
Once click on "Generate Report" button. In background work - it has to generate some data & according to the data we have to create Pie Chart (on graph or image).
We have to export those data and pie chart ( chart or graph or image) to Excel and have to send via email.

Currently -
I can only able to export data to excel sheet. But I want to put pie chart graph / image to excel along with data.

Here my request -
Please let me know how to create Pie Chart & put it into(export) Excel. I searched a lot, there is no way to put data or graph / image into excel.

I don't want to use any third party control or dll.

for the reference, please check the attached requirement, illustration included.

Please help me out...

Thanks in advance.

Posted by: Yesi on: 12/26/2014 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Solution1 :
This article compares how to create a pie chart using Office Automation and VSTO to using Aspose.Cells for .NET.
The code samples in this article show how to add a pie chart with VSTO, using either C# or Visual Basic, compared to creating one with Aspose.Cells, again using either C# or Visual Basic.
Solution 2:
Use free interface software for .NET.

You can export any bar with it easily.

Vishnupavadi, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Sheonarayan on: 12/26/2014 [Administrator] HonoraryPlatinum | Points: 25

Read this article that describe how to export text along with image to MS Excel. Before exporting the graph, you can create an image for that graph and export on the excel sheet.

Hope this will give some clue.

Sheo Narayan

Vishnupavadi, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response