1. Download and install the Link2SD app.
2. Open Link2SD. You will be prompted to choose between ext2,ext3,ext4 and FAT32. Now if you have made partition suing first method choose “ext2? and if you have used the second method then choose “ext4?.
3. Then it will say, Mount Script Created. Now you Reboot your Phone.
4. Now open Link2SD, if any message doesn’t appears, it means you succeeded.
5. Now go to Link2SD > Setting> Check the autolink. (to automatically move apps upon installation).
6. If you already have some apps, select “create link” ( be sure to check the files: app, dalvic-cache, and library files).
7. Now to check the memory, select “Storage Info” . this will be showing you up the current status of your internal memory.
8. And Final Congratulations, you are done, now you can install as many apps as you want.
If you have any doubts, feel free to ask the queries in the comments below. I hope this helped. If you need any kind of writing helps then you can use [URL=http://www.clazwork.com/uk-international-relations-thesis-writing-expert-augon]this page[/URL] for know more.Sheonarayan, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator