Looking .NET Framework core 1.0 hosting recommendation [Resolved]

Posted by Jubeh under .NET Framework on 2/29/2016 | Points: 10 | Views : 223 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
Hi There..

Somedays ago I read news about .NET framework 7 has been renamed to .NET Framework Core 1.0, N I'm starting a website with .net that I'm hoping to grow to millions of visitors.
I need a good web hosting company that I won't have issues with and support of ASP.NET , ASP.NET MVC, US Server and SQL Server 2014.
I have searched in search engine and found good reviews about asphostportal.com
Anyone have experience with that hosting service? Or, do you have any other recommendation?

Thank you.

Posted by: Carolbert on: 3/1/2016 [Member] Starter | Points: 50

A most common problem with the new versions of ASP.NET and Entity Framework is that they aren’t backwards compatible with previous versions. When it comes to choosing the right ASP.NET 5 hosting plan, to a great extent, you take price and usability into consideration. I think HostForLIFE.eu is recognized as one of the Best, Cheap ASP.NET Core 1.0 Hosting Provider.

Jubeh, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Sheonarayan on: 2/29/2016 [Administrator] HonoraryPlatinum | Points: 25

Hi Jubesh,

Have a look at this bit.ly/1SqWefn . It is trusted and proven by me for last several years.

Sheo Narayan

Jubeh, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response