plz help me its high time

Posted by Amol under ASP.NET on 10/20/2008 | Views : 1419 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 1
i request the expert people to plz help me
i am herewith enclosing the codes of my project in the zip format ,plz help me in connectin the webpages to ms access database, plz in i am in very need of these, i hav to submit the project by thursday plzzzzzzz frnds help in in connecting to databse,i just not able to connect the database, i am using the VISUAL WEB DEVELOPER 2008 so plzzz i request u all my dear frnds !!!!

Posted by: SheoNarayan on: 10/20/2008 [Administrator] HonoraryPlatinum

Have you downloaded the sample available on this website?

It is very straight forward in this sample and this sample is also Ms Access database so you should not have any problem. You just need to change the ConnectionString part of the web.config file.

Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=E:\MyFolder\HAT\App_Data\household.mdb ;Persist Security Info=True;

Instead of "E:\MyFolder\HAT\App_Data\household.mdb" write the path of your database.

Your sample attached doesn't have any database in the App_Data folder and even you have not specified any connectionString in the web.config file.

Just try to follow the sample project code and you should be okay.

Sheo Narayan

Amol, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response