what are the tools you have used in your asp.net projects?

Posted by Ray.chayan under ASP.NET on 9/11/2010 | Points: 10 | Views : 3239 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
Many times interviews asked me about the tools I have used in my asp.net projects. I can't understand and tell some of the well known asp.net controls name. But I have some doubt that it was not the questions they wanted to know. Please help me what is the right answer?

Responses

Posted by: SheoNarayan on: 9/12/2010 [Administrator] HonoraryPlatinum | Points: 25

Up
Down
Tools ???

Not sure if they wanted to know about the controls, you can answer some of the control names like GridView, Label, TextBOx etc. If the question was related with any third party control you might have named Telerik controls, ASP.NET Ajax Control toolkit, Chart control etc.

Tools name might be they were referring to DotNetNuke (CMS tool) etc.

Regards,
Sheo Narayan
http://www.dotnetfunda.com

Ray.chayan, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Shankul2784 on: 9/12/2010 [Member] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

Most of the companies using the third party control like RAD, Anthem, etc. If you are using that then describe it.

Also some tools like testing tools or for designing like Photoshop etc.

Thanks & Regards,

Shailesh

Posted by: SheoNarayan on: 9/13/2010 [Administrator] HonoraryPlatinum | Points: 25

Up
Down
Just read your question once again and thought Interviewer might be asking about the development tool you have used to develop ASP.NET projects. So your answer can be Visual Studio 2005 or 2008 or 2010 whatever you have used, you may also tell Visual Web Developer or any other tool you might have used to develop your ASP.NET Projects.

Hope this will give some idea.

Thanks for asking.

Regards,
Sheo Narayan
http://www.dotnetfunda.com

Login to post response