Thanks for asking this question. Your question description is very little, you need to describe little more like
1. What is the backend (SqlServer or any other database)?
2. How many users you are expecting?
3. How much disc space and bandwidth you require, if above question is clear then this can be guessed easily.
4. What is your budget?
5. If you do not have any hosting experience then you need a helping hand to configure the server (if you are going to buy dedicated)
In general, any webserver with following configuration will suffice your purpose
1. OS: Windows Server 2003 or 2008
2. SQL Server Express (assuming you are using SQL Server as backend and your database is small)
For beginners, a shared hosting is okay but if your application is large and you are expecting many users then you may need to go to Dedicated servers.
If you need further guidance and a helping hand, you may contact at http://www.itfunda.com/Contact
team who can help you in selecting right hoster with right package, configuring servers, SEO, maintaining etc.
Hope this will give you a ample information to start with.
ThanksSp, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator