User Control Gridview Binding from Aspx page

Posted by Samy33 under Regular Expressions on 9/29/2010 | Points: 10 | Views : 4046 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
I am having one User Control Called salesrevenue.ascx.This User Control Contains two drop town list and one Grid view Control.
in my project one aspx page is there called webparts.aspx page it Contains 4 web part Zone in that aspx page.Each webpart zone Contains Same User Control(SalesRevenue.ascx).I need to bind the Gridview Control which is in user Control need to be binded the Different data respective their Condition.Grid view is binded on page load event on aspx Page.

please Can you help me in that Concepts.

Responses

Posted by: Laghaterohan on: 9/29/2010 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi !
You can use the concept of Multi View; where in you can display the view (which contains ur user control) according as per your needs. As per your needs set the view visibility to true/false depending upon the parameters.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!
Rohan Laghate

Best Regards,
Rohan Laghate

Samy33, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Samy33 on: 9/30/2010 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi Laghaterihan!
I am having only one user control that user control contains one Grid view Control.In my aspx parent page Contains that user Control.I am having four buttos in aspx page (Sales,Deliveries,Stock,Inventory).when i am clicking the SalesButton, UserControl must loads Sales Data in GridView.when i am clicking the Delivery button user control must loads delivery data in gridview.Same like other button also. how can we load the different data in UserControl Is it Possible to do it in multiview

Samy33, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response