IEEE project analysis and design pattern doubt

Posted by Mohan9382 under ASP.NET on 12/3/2010 | Points: 10 | Views : 1674 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 0
i have some quries, what is IEEE project how can we solve that type of project. here i have attached my sample give me correct idea and how can we solve that type of project. give me clear idea ....

here i have attached my project description
Deriving Concept-Based User Profiles from Search Engine Logs

Abstract: User profiling is a fundamental component of any personalization applications. Most existing user profiling

strategies are based on objects that users are interested in (i.e., positive preferences), but not the objects that users dislike

(i.e., negative preferences). In this paper, we focus on search engine personalization and develop several concept-based user

profiling methods that are based on both positive and negative preferences. We evaluate the proposed methods against our

previously proposed personalized query clustering method. Experimental results show that profiles which capture and utilize

both of the user's positive and negative preferences perform the best. An important result from the experiments is that profiles

with negative preferences can increase the separation between similar and dissimilar queries. The separation provides a clear

threshold for an agglomerative clustering algorithm to terminate and improve the overall quality of the resulting query clusters.

Data Mining

thanks a lot

(No response found.)

Login to post response