For what purpose it is used?

Posted by Sarita under Others on 12/24/2010 | Points: 10 | Views : 1392 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
I have installed VS2010TrainingKit(Visual Studio 2010 Training Kit) on my PC.
When I open the folder I see different formats of subfiles and folders. From that I can conclude that its a program which can run on some platform.
For example when we open Visual studio 2005 folder, we only see blank folders but when we open from Start-Programs-Visual studio 2005 we actually get to use that software.
What I mean I've just installed it but don't know how to use that. Do any one have idea about that, I would appreciate for the same.

Responses

Posted by: Chvrsri on: 12/24/2010 [Member] [Moderator] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down

Which folder are you referring to ??? The installed folder in the drive you save it ? There all the files and dlls which are used to support VS2010 will be placed. For your application development you were no way concerned with what are the files there. Directly open VS 2010 select the project(Windows,Web) and start programming !!!!

Thanks,
Radha Srikanth

Sarita, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 1/6/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

You can use the same way as u do for Visual Studio 2005...

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Sarita, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response