How to NOT include Crystal Report's background image on the printed paper

Posted by Jayobina under C# on 12/29/2010 | Points: 10 | Views : 3543 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
Hi Guys,

Is it possible NOT to include the background image of my Crystal Report . I have an existing Crystal Report *.rpt for Delivery Order Form which has a company background image based on a picture(jpg). But the company also has an existing pre printed Delivery Order Form paper. Is it possible not to include the backround image from the Crystal Report(rpt) on the printed paper??

Basically what I'm hoping to accomplish is, I want the users to be able to see the Report from their Computer with the background, and if they decide to print it on a pre printed Delivery Order paper form, I don't want to include the backround image from the Crystal Report(rpt).
Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Jason Obina

Responses

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 1/5/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

You can try this, it will remove the picture added in crystal report and print it

http://efreedom.com/Question/1-594229/Can-Remove-Picture-Data-Added-Crystal-Repo rts-Picture-Field

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Jayobina, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Karadogan on: 3/24/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Can you write How you inserted background image to crystal report? Please answer..

Jayobina, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response