How does dynamic aspx pages created. like in this forum page

Posted by Jai_compu under ASP.NET on 1/29/2009 | Views : 2905 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
Whenever we post any articals or post any question a new page is generated , which also contains the feedbacks from others. How these dynamic pages creates?

Responses

Posted by: Raja on: 1/29/2009 [Member] Starter

Up
Down
Darling this is very simple.

You create a page that will enter some records into database. In another page, you access that records from the database and show that. So based on the querystring you are getting on the page, different records will be shown from the database.

In this way, if u have 100 records, 100 pages, is n't it?

So just start learning interaction with database in asp.net and know how to do it. There is a some sample application available to download in asp.net tutorials section of this website. Go to Learn and ASp.NET tutorials and you should see some links to download, that might be a good start.

Thanks
I love you.

Regards,
Raja, USA

Jai_compu, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Jai_compu on: 1/30/2009 [Member] Starter

Up
Down
Dear Raja,
Its so nice of you.

But please know me, if the same page is going to show the values for different records by fetching data from database, then how does the page name are different?

like for my question posted in this forum page name is thread325-how-does-dynamic-aspx-pages-created-like-in-this-forum-page.aspx

and for my profile there is a seprate page Jai_compu.aspx, which I guess will be seprate for all users.

It is a query string namespace or any other technique?

so darling please answer ? Waiting for your response.
love you too.

Posted by: Raja on: 1/30/2009 [Member] Starter

Up
Down
My love, have you seen Sheo Narayan's article http://www.dotnetfunda.com/articles/article75.aspx, its the one way to do that. Its the same page that is serving different records from the database. Its a technique to append the page title in the page name to make it more visible and user friendly.

Love you darling.

Regards,
Raja, USA

Login to post response