Issue in Crytal Report for visual studio 2010 from SAP

Posted by Gokul under Regular Expressions on 1/7/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 5904 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
Dear Friends
I am using Visual Studio 2010 with the framework 4. I have downloaded the SAP crytal report for 2010 from web. I have installed it and i am getting the report while designing. When i try to view the report i am getting the error as :

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.
Parser Error Message: The base class includes the field 'CrystalReportViewer1', but its type (CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer) is not compatible with the type of control (CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer).
Source Error:

Line 13: <div>
Line 14:
Line 15: <CR:CrystalReportViewer ID="CrystalReportViewer1" runat="server"
Line 16: AutoDataBind="True" GroupTreeImagesFolderUrl="" Height="1202px"
Line 17: ReportSourceID="CrystalReportSource1" ToolbarImagesFolderUrl=""

Source File: /Report_page.aspx Line: 15
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.208 .

Can any one help me in solving this issue? Thanks in advance..

Regards
Gokul.N

Thanks and Regards,
GokulNath Nithy.

Responses

Posted by: Sathya4260 on: 1/22/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
try with this
using CrystalDecisions.Shared;

Sathish Kumar S

Gokul, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 1/22/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

There should be some access denied error for resource file inside the App_GlobalResources of your virtual directory.

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Posted by: Jjjitiya on: 5/28/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

Put below code in .aspx page and remove existing Register Directives...

<%@ Register Assembly="CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304"
Namespace="CrystalDecisions.Web" TagPrefix="CR" %>

Login to post response