I can manage by editing last year's balance sheet ? Is their any software on net where I can do this

Posted by Vijetanegi123 under ASP.NET on 1/11/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1901 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
I am a accountant. I am preparing a balance sheet but because of staff shortage and time pressures I cant complete it on time. There is lot of common data with last years which I need not retype and I can manage by editing last year's balance sheet ? Is their any software on net where I can do this easily??

vijeta negi

Responses

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 1/11/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

I can see many softwares in the site

http://www.softwaregeek.com/balance-sheet-software/p2.html

I have not tried anything... u can check your luck by downloading and using it to see it meets ur requirement

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Vijetanegi123, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Poonam123 on: 2/15/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
HI, there are many sites which can help you to prepare the balance sheet easily but its not safe because you can expose confidential information to others you don't know. However you can DIY edit your documents, just go to www.onlinedocumentconversion.com register & buy some credits and convert your documents and then edit your balance sheet yourself faster than normal.

Vijetanegi123, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response