I can convert scanned manual into text format

Posted by Vijetanegi123 under News and Community on 1/22/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 2353 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 4
Hi, As a Programmer. While writing the codes I had prepared a manual and taken printed out also, However for some reason I have lost all original work and left with no information, The only
thing I am left is this printed material which I need to modify too. I have scanned it and is in Tiff format now. Does any one know a good site where I can convert scanned manual into text format -I am looking for a good site and I don't mind paying?

vijeta negi

Responses

Posted by: Prabhakar on: 1/22/2011 [Member] [MVP] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi Vijetanegi123

you go with this link and download this software ..

http://rapidshare.com/#!download|744tg|245260679|Portable_Nitro_PDF_Professional_v6.0.0.29.rar|20885
with this software u convert ur image to word document ..

Thanks & Regard's
Prabhakar

Best Regard's
Prabhakar

Vijetanegi123, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 1/22/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

I dont think there is a way to edit the elements of the image into a word document.

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Posted by: SheoNarayan on: 1/22/2011 [Administrator] HonoraryPlatinum | Points: 25

Up
Down
The scanner software comes to image to text converter, look for that option that will convert your image (if there is some text into that) to a plain text. However if your image text is not very very clear the converted text may have some anomaly but it is better than re-writing :)

Thanks

Regards,
Sheo Narayan
http://www.dotnetfunda.com

Posted by: Poonam123 on: 2/17/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Just go to www.onlinedocumentconversion.com register & buy some credits then convert your file easily into doc format. If you have any difficulty, contact their 'After Sales Support & Service' team - they are a bunch of friendly and helpful folks & I am sure you will like taking their help.

Login to post response