what is use of feature stappling in sharepoint?

Posted by Saidireddyj under SharePoint on 1/27/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1483 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 5
what is use of feature stappling in sharepoint? can any please explaine briefly?

Thanks & Regards
Saidi

Responses

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 1/28/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

Check thses links for share point staplling

http://sharepointmagazine.net/articles/introduction-to-sharepoint-feature-stapling-part-1

http://sharepointmagazine.net/articles/introduction-to-sharepoint-feature-stapling-part-2

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Saidireddyj, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Saidireddyj on: 1/28/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
hi karthik,

i am not getting clear idea with this links is there any other possibility to learn could u suggest me abt this/

Thanks & Regards
Saidi

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 1/28/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

Sure let me upload few videos which i downloaded and will send u the link...

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Posted by: Saidireddyj on: 1/30/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
k thankq

Posted by: Ketvin on: 3/2/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Features allow you to add new functions or make customizations to SharePoint sites simple a simple and consistent. The features can be brought to the farm, the Web site application, and the Web layer, depending on the purpose of the function. The basic functionality is carried out using a feature.xml file, but may also contain other support files.

Login to post response