If any can point to a good site will be great & thanks in advance how can i edit my admission

Posted by Vijetanegi123 under ASP.NET on 2/4/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1099 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
Hi, I am a 2nd year student in graduation. Recently I filled an admission form for final year admission but it came back to me after 2 days because I had entered wrong information. I want to edit the wrong information and I have scanned the form. I am looking for a good online site where I can upload the scanned document and convert same into an editable format. I don't mind paying. If any can point to a good site will be great & thanks in advance how can i edit my admission form which i filled wrong . their is no other form is avilable now ...what i do ???

vijeta negi

Responses

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 2/4/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

Is you want to edit the contents after scanning its not possible using a software. Some threads i saw Nitro pdf can do it...but that edits only the pdf document. You can try converting your image to pdf and try it... but its 50-50 not exactly sure

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Vijetanegi123, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Poonam123 on: 2/18/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Just go to www.onlinedocumentconversion.com register & buy some credits upload, convert your form into editable format and make the corrections. If you have any difficulty, don't forget to contact their 'after sales & support service' staff.

Posted by: Poonam123 on: 2/18/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Just go to www.onlinedocumentconversion.com register & buy some credits upload, convert your form into editable format and make the corrections. If you have any difficulty, don't forget to contact their 'after sales & support service' staff.

Login to post response