Login using Silverlight

Posted by Kranthi under Silverlight on 2/21/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 5062 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 4
using Silverlight
when user login the Page based on that login id customer name and address will be displayed in that specific NameTextBox,and Address TextBox
any sample projects which one is using with Details means send me the link

Responses

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 2/21/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

Check this link...

http://weblogs.asp.net/psheriff/archive/2009/10/29/create-a-login-screen-in-silverlight.aspx

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Kranthi, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Kranthi on: 2/21/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
my question is i have one loginpage one mainpage in mainpage i have 2 text boxes i.e., Name,Address and one button one DataGrid the and DataBase is CustomerDataBase when user login to the mainpage based on that loginid the CustomerName and Address will be displayed in that DataGrid and when user click the button the Name,and Address will be stored in CustomerDataBase

Posted by: Madhu.b.rokkam on: 2/21/2011 [Member] [MVP] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
After Entering the user details and on submit add them to a hashtable of List and then bind them to the grid to display the name and address and on submit u can always save this info in to your DB.

Thanks and Regards
Madhu

Posted by: Kranthi on: 2/21/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
i want to do the above task in silverlight

Login to post response