I can upload the scanned document and convert into an editable format. I am sure someone on this pla

Posted by Vijetanegi123 under ASP.NET on 2/21/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1063 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
Hi friends Last Saturday when I attended a meeting I was handed over printed notes which are instructions on to how to work and what they want to on their websites. I find there are many errors in the document and misrepresent some items and which I must modify. I am looking for a good online site where I can upload the scanned document and convert into an editable format. I am sure someone on this platform can point me to a right site, Thanks in advance

vijeta negi

Responses

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 2/21/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

Pls try NITRO PDF 3rd party tool. It might be useful

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Vijetanegi123, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Madhu.b.rokkam on: 2/21/2011 [Member] [MVP] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
Check this
www.filebuzz.com/findsoftware/Edit_Scanned_Copy/1.html

Thanks and Regards
Madhu

Posted by: Poonam123 on: 3/7/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Just go to www.onlinedocumentconversion.com register and buy some credits upload and convert your file easily. If you have any difficulty, contact their staff immediately. But I think you don't have to contact if your scanned quality is good.

Login to post response