if i enter some value in textbox how to get complete information in antother text box

Posted by rameshmandapelly-7781 under Regular Expressions on 2/23/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1237 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 6
if i enter some value in textbox how get to complete information in antother text box
eg:
if i enter sno 101 i shoud get sname ,fee,address ... etc in another text boxes

Responses

Posted by: Naimishforu on: 2/23/2011 [Member] [MVP] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
You can do it in multiple ways.

You may use the easy way to just put some IF conditions or you may use the other way using Dependency property.

Thanks,
Naimish
http://dotnetinterview.zxq.net/
http://naimishpandya.blogspot.in/

rameshmandapelly-7781, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: rameshmandapelly-7781 on: 2/23/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
no ansewr given send any one method pls

rameshmandapelly-7781, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Madhu.b.rokkam on: 2/23/2011 [Member] [MVP] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
I have answered to your question on the other post check that.

Thanks and Regards
Madhu

Posted by: venkyshwe8-8686 on: 2/24/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
hi ramesh . .dis is vishal . . .

for instnace ,u have two textboxes. . one for sno and second for book name . ..

for that, in first text box u have to enter the no. . whenever the cursor is leaving that textbox u have to fire an event explicitly,so that in the 2nd textbox u can find the respective things. .

textbox_textChanged(object sender,eventargs e)
{
//u have to write the code here , ,so that it can generate the things automatically in 2nd textbox while txtchanging ...

}

VenkateshGupta

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 2/24/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

From where you get the other detials.? If its fromdb, then directly map it to the text boxes... pls post your question in brief and then we can suggest you the best way...

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Posted by: rameshmandapelly-7781 on: 2/24/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
if i enter sno in text box i shoud get details of student like snme ,address ,fee if nessesary to take database send code for that if not also send for that pls iam a bigginer in dotnet please help me in detail

Login to post response