I am looking for good and reliable online sites. All suggestions welcome.

Posted by Vijetanegi123 under ASP.NET on 2/24/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 991 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 6
Hi all I am a teacher I have last 10 years questions papers in printed format
But I have a big problem there are many error in my papers which I want to edit. I am looking for good and reliable online sites. All suggestions welcome.

vijeta negi

Responses

Posted by: Prabhakar on: 2/24/2011 [Member] [MVP] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi Vijetanegi123

say ur full requirement .. u have which type papaer format . .jpeg ,gif , pdf, aspx page...and what's the error . .

Best Regard's
Prabhakar

Vijetanegi123, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Madhu.b.rokkam on: 2/24/2011 [Member] [MVP] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
Please let us know in what format you have your papers and to what format you want them to convert ???

Thanks and Regards
Madhu

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 2/24/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
HI,

Do you want to scan and edit the paper? if you want to edit the image then try for the nitropdf it works fine for me...

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Posted by: Dotnetfundakumar on: 2/25/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
hi

which extension Your files ex:.Jpg, or .Doc or spelling correction can You post here

Regards
Kumar

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 2/25/2011 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable | Points: 25

Up
Down
First of all you said you are a Teacher, here we are programmers, so now when you say a paper has an Error? it is all Greek to us , we dont have a clue what you are talking about. Now you continue to get us more lost by saying

I am looking for good and reliable online sites. All suggestions welcome.

i am not sure if this has to do with .NET or Programming. if you want help , you will need to explain better than that.

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Posted by: Poonam123 on: 3/7/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Scan the pages of papers and upload them at www.onlinedocumentconversion.com download editable version within minutes Once you have editable version you can make those changes in word.

Login to post response