Posted by Niharikap under ASP.NET on 3/18/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 2493 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 0
I have created PPT 2007 add-in project with the name of project "pptaddin2007" solution in VS2005 with the and it is working fine.
I have migrated "pptaddin2007" solution in VS2010 and compiled with successfully. by default target framework is 3.5 shown.
When trying to run below error message displayed.

************** Exception Text **************
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Runtime.CannotCreateCustomizationDomainException: Customization could not be loaded because the application

domain could not be created. ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Runtime.DomainCreator.LoadMafPipeline(AppDomain newDomain, IntPtr hostServiceProvider, AddInInformation info,

EntryPoints requestedEntryPoints, OfficeApp officeApplication, OfficeVersion officeVersion, IntPtr& executor)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Runtime.DomainCreator.CreateCustomizationDomainInternal(String solutionLocation, String manifestName, String

documentName, Boolean showUIDuringDeployment, IntPtr hostServiceProvider, IntPtr& executor)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

But, I have changed target framework from 3.5 to 4.0. and compiled. Again changed to from 4.0 to 3.5 framework then only Application working.
But my requirement is don't change from 3.5 to 4.0 at the initial time. So, Please suggest correct approach to recitify the issue and also what is the reason getting above exception.

we are looking for your response...

(No response found.)

Login to post response