How do I append data in Sharepoint Designer?

Posted by Thaisrcd under SharePoint on 3/30/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1534 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 0
Good Morning, people

I'm having the following problem:

I need to create a workflow to a custom list in EPM (Enterprise Project Manage). I am doing that flow in sharepoint designer 2007 and create a custom form in sharepoint designer, where I create new forms and third place in the public Form.aspx, Edit.aspx, Disp.aspx (which are the standard forms). This workflow will be created for a group of people approve or reject a request. I will give you the following example to better understand:
The first page will have only two fields to be filled, the other three are in the type 'hidden'. In the second page, which is to edit the item created, these fields are no longer 'hidden' and become visible to be filled. And on the third page to go concatenating all the responses of three items, which are (selection, justification and integral) as the item is being edited.
What is happening is the following, whenever the item is edited, the answer is overwritten in place of the former. There is the concat function, only that I am not able to get all the data, only the last value.
Does anyone know what I do to get all values???
I've tried to insert a C# script to get data from the fields by request, but neither worked. I ask your help and sorry if it's something trivial.
This is a sketch of pages:

First page: ( when the item is created)

I have the fields:

Name: (to be filled in)
Description: (to be filled in)
Choose: (radio button, visible: false)
Rationale: (visible: false)
Member: (visible: false)
History: (visible: false)

Second page: (when the item is edited)

Name: (readonly: yes, already populated with information from the first page)
Description: (readonly: yes, already populated with information from the first page)
Choose: (visible: true)
Rationale: (visible: true)
Member: (visible: true)
History: (visible: true and readonly: yes) -> going to go this historical information is saved (Choice, Background and Member)

Third page: (Preview)

Name: (readonly: yes, already populated with information from the first page)
Description: (readonly: yes, already populated with information from the first page)
History is going to go save the information as the Item Created for EDIT.
The problemaéstá being is that as the item is edited is only saved from the latest information. I wish that all were saved last page.

Thanks!
Thais

Responses

(No response found.)

Login to post response