to create a master page and their child page login and register yourself pages as genuein in all web

Posted by 0194ca071007 under Regular Expressions on 4/4/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1280 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 1
Thanks for your reply Sir' , but I think you didn't understand my question ,I had asked that I had created 3 Pages,
1 is .master and 2 pages are .aspx Login.aspx and Register.aspx,Now I want to make my website like this .. my home page wher it shows a login page and a register button If the user is new he first prompt to register himself and once he register a message apper to user that your registration is successful ,after that he again return to the same home page ther he should enter his username and password and tick the remember me button and click on login button and after clicking he must be delivered to the Main home page ,this all things I want to know ,hope u get me this time and reply soon waiting for ur helpful reply, along with tat I want that all my pager header footer should be in the same position so want some example like master pages associated with its child page login and registration pages
Thankz Sir

Posted by: 0194ca071007 on: 4/5/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

What happen r u going me to reply or not be straight or u thnk my question is wrong plz reply smthng

0194ca071007, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response