Posted by Vuyiswamb under Silverlight on 4/7/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 6206 | Status : [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] | Replies : 3
This is the most Strangest error i have ever received from Silverlight. I have each control with its own name and i just added a Link button and a Menu item , i did a copy and paste of other items and renamed them from the xaml and i added a page that will be used by that menu item and i compiled the app and when i run it i get the following Error

Line: 54
Error: Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application
Code: 2028
Category: ParserError
File:
Line: 0
Position: 0

i tried googling and a lot of people are have different scenario which might be different from mine. I am not sure why Silverlight does not point to a problem element.

Thanks

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Responses

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 4/7/2011 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable | Points: 25

Up
Down

Resolved
i Had two Projects, opened. i was doing my demo on one project , so they liked it and i copy and paste from one project to another and it created a reference and now it means the control exists in tow projects are are linked so it caused a Conflict, its a lesson , dont copy controls between projects unless you copy code.

"Sheo Narayan ki jai ho !"

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Vuyiswamb, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: SheoNarayan on: 4/7/2011 [Administrator] HonoraryPlatinum | Points: 25

Up
Down
Thanks Vuyiswa,

I just guessed it and hinted you about it, you were the one who did it.

Keep it up!

Regards,
Sheo Narayan
http://www.dotnetfunda.com

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 4/8/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Good one Vuyiswa!!!

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Login to post response