How can covert data into pdf on run time

Posted by Umeshdwivedi under ASP.NET on 4/11/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1425 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
Dear All
i want to convert data in pdf file on run time
i am cearting a project where user click the course content link and all course pick from database and show in pdf format
pls help me

Latest Technology Trainer
And Part time software consultant

Responses

Posted by: SheoNarayan on: 4/12/2011 [Administrator] HonoraryPlatinum | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi Umesh,

Read this article, I had written a while back http://www.dotnetfunda.com/articles/article977-pdf-generator-in-net--dynamically-generate-pdf-in-aspnet-.aspx, this shows how to convert data populated from database to GridView into .pdf.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Regards,
Sheo Narayan
http://www.dotnetfunda.com

Umeshdwivedi, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Umeshdwivedi on: 4/12/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Dear Sir
thanks for that,i m trying to convert database into ms-access but i cant do it can you convert this project in ms-access data base
coz i and my b-tech project group could not convert into ms-acces pls convert in ms-acces
becoze when i run this project then occur an error like this

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 20: public partial class PdfGenerator : System.Web.UI.Page
Line 21: {
Line 22: string _connStr = ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["ConnStr"].ConnectionString;
Line 23: int _startRowIndex = 0;
Line 24: int _pageSize = 400;

Latest Technology Trainer
And Part time software consultant

Umeshdwivedi, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response