Which organization shall i choose to work as software engineer?

Posted by Sathya4260 under Others on 4/15/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1094 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
Hi Friends,

I am software developer with 2 yrs of experience, as of now i have got placed in both sutherland global services and 3i-infotech as software engineer with same package, I cann't able to choose which direction i should lead.Can any one advice me which company shall i choose for my better future.

Sathish Kumar S

Responses

Posted by: Jiturcm on: 4/15/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
3i infotech is a good company

jitendra kumar mahapatro

Sathya4260, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Sathya4260 on: 4/15/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Thanks dude, I looking out for others to advice...

Sathish Kumar S

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 4/15/2011 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable | Points: 25

Up
Down
There are many things involved when choosing the company. There are some questions that you should ask your self.

Are you going to be happy there ?

Are you going to grow there ?

Happiness is very important. not only with the work you do. if you are not happy at work , there is a possibility that you will not be happy at home. Remember that we spent 80% of our lives at work, so you need to be happy in that Job and then after that the growth issue can come in and that will be followed by the money issues.

Dont join a company because it is big, but join it because it will give you Joy and growth.

After all its your decision, i have made such mistakes before, i pray you don't.

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Login to post response