how to remove bluebar are appearing from switching of childform into anather in mdiform using vb.net

Posted by Jayawant under VB.NET on 5/11/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 901 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
hi all,

My application having one mdiform in that form six child forms are there.Switching of one form into anather form blur bars are appearing form at the title of every opened child form.These six child forms are opens in mdiform.how to remove the blue bars are appearing from every opened child form in mdiform.how to remove these blue bar.To avoid that issue please help me.

thanks,
Jayawant.

Responses

Posted by: Ndebata on: 5/11/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi
If you are refering about the blue border in chid forms, you can set the property named FormBorderStyle=None
in form properties for all child forms.
Thanks,
Debata

Jayawant, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Jayawant on: 5/13/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
how to remove bluebar appearing form opening of one child form into anather in vb.net

I have try these property FormBorderStyle=None to all childforms are opening in mdiform.To avoid that issue please help me.

Posted by: Jayawant on: 5/13/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
how to remove bluebar appearing form opening of one child form into anather in vb.net

I have try these property FormBorderStyle=None to all childforms are opening in mdiform.but bluebar not remove in the opening in the mdichild form.To avoid that issue please help me.

Login to post response